Your only certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator in the North West for Business development.
Trainer, Coach and Consultant for personal, team and organization development.
I specialise in developing innovation culture in organizations using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) & Lumina Learning Psychometric traits. This introduces innovative strategies and creative busienss environment.
Ten years experience in private & governmental sectors. Registered Expert at Business Growth Service & training provider supporting GrowthAccelerator in the UK in Leadership & Management & Growth through Innovation (The Business Growth Service has been closed down following spending review).
Training provider for UKTI NW, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and the Growth Hub. Consultant & trainer for many organisations in the UK, UAE, Jordan and MENA region.
Confident motivational public speaker, participated in national & international events/ conferences.
Guest lecturer at Manchester Business School provided support in teaching MSc students & jointly working to publish innovation research papers.
Abeer Pharaon, PhD
Director, Innovation Culture Consulting Ltd. (ICCL),
Mobile: +44 7775581871
Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator
Training and Consultancy onto three levels:
1. Individual level: personal development and entrepreneurship coaching and support
2. Team level: team communications, valuing diversity and personality traits, and unleashing potential in the team
3. Organisational Level: training and consultancy in:
- Strategy development and execution
- Growth strategy
- Unique Selling Points (USPs)
- Competitor Analysis
- Scenario Planning
Our training is not conventional, we use 'creative tools' with real change on the ground.
We have long worked with companies to sustain their growth and competitiveness using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) among other tools in a unique offering to back our clients in their development stages. LSP is visual, it utilizes the right side of the brain linked with creativity, emotions and imagination to produce 100% participation into strategic thinking and scenario planning.
Innovation Culture Consulting Ltd.
PhD Change Management and Organization Development
Loughborough University2005 - 2010
Developing creativity and innovation culture in organizations
· PhD Change Management and Organization Development/ Loughborough University
· MSc. Operations Management/ Nottingham University
· BGCE Strategic Management/ Cambridge University
· BSc. Industrial Engineering/ University of Jordan
· Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator for Personal, Team and Organization Development and uses this innovative tool to introduce change and utilize 3D thinking process and creativity.
· Certified Kaplan and Norton Comprehensive Strategic Management System
· Certified Lumina Learning Practitioner in Psychometric portraits training for individuals, teams and organizations.
· A member of the International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM) and a member of ISPIM scientific panel.
· A member of Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Clubs and Associations
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
International Society for Professional Innovation Management
Interests and Hobbies
I support a number of charitable, relief, and youth organizations on a voluntary basis and provide training to youth and community initiatives in Manchester.
Community Interpreter English-Arabic supporting refugees settling in.
Founder and chair-trustee of Youth-SHINE charity for youth skills development and guidance.
Frequent radio, TV and online guest and speaker on contemporary, community, youth and women discussions in the UK, Europe and the Middle East and participated in several BBC and Al-Jazeera programs and interviews.
Addressed members of the British Parliament and the media in the House of Commons, Greater London Authority and represented women organizations in the European Parliament in Brussels where I addressed MEPs on rights of women.
Practicing as a professional and living in Manchester with husband and three children.