- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Health & Safety Advisory
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Warden Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Risk Assessments
- SSIP Safety Accreditation
- Safe Contractor
- Health and Safety Policy
- Complaint Handling
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Competence Ladders
I am a Health and Safety Consultant offering affordable credible health and safety advice, audits, fire risk assessments, training, site safety assessments and more.
I have 20 years experience working with large global companies down to medium to small enterprises. Whilst I am happy to work with larger companies, my passion is with the smaller companies who do not have a large budget for health and safety (if at all!) but are still expected to comply in order to work safely and to grow into the larger business.
I love dealing with people and translating legal jargon into plain English.
Pollard Safety Services
Health and Safety Consultant- Current
· Award in Education and Training Level 3 (2019).
· NEBOSH Construction Certificate (2017)
· Chartered Membership with IOSH (2016)
· NVQ5 – Health and Safety Management (2015)
· ROSPA Fire Risk Assessment training (2009)
· Qualified Manual Handling Trainer (Osteopaths for Industry Train the Trainer in Manual Handling) (2006)
· Environmental Auditor (BSI 14001)
· Safety Management Training – 2 year mentoring course
· NEBOSH Certificate (2001)
Clubs and Associations
Chartered Member of IOSH since 2016.
Registered Consultant with the HSE's OSHCR